The WorkInSync mobile application WorkInSync (“Application”) is owned and operated by MoveInSync Technology Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot# 439, 17th Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 (“Company or MoveInSync”). The Company is engaged in the business of software development including development of internet and mobile based Application for managing / providing employee transportation solutions, hybrid workspace solution and related areas like billing, compliance, security, etc. to enterprises and their vendors / service providers (“Services”).
The protection and security of your personal information is one of our top priorities and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
MoveInSync Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd, #1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th floor, No. 439, 17th Cross Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, incorporated under the laws of India is responsible as a data processor for the processing of your personal data collected from or on behalf of your employer as per their directions provided to MoveInSync.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
We may process your personal data under any of the following legal grounds.
- For the performance of a contract. We have a contract with your employer or have the intention to enter into a contract with them and therefore need to process your personal data to comply with the obligations under the contract.
- As a result of your consent. In some cases where consent has been obtained by your employer and therefore to onboard you into our solution your personal data is required for the processing purposes i.e. registration, scheduling, rostering the trips, etc. into the MoveInSync solution. Consent given can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processed prior to withdrawal.
What personal data do we process and how do we collect it?
We may process personal information provided by you or by your employer, including but not limited to:
- any information that is collected during registration including any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the user such as Employee name, Employee ID, Address and Phone Number, Email Address, Gender and Geo ID.
- Any information that you provide on our Application when you use our Services including office log in and log out time.
- Any data that is automatically captured by the Application such as your mobile phone operating system every computer / mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the Application, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Application.
For the performance of contract and to provide services, we will be collecting user data from your employer via a secure transmission channel as agreed between MoveInSync and the other party.
Special categories of personal data
We do not require to collect any special categories of personal data (sensitive personal information) via a MoveInSync application. In no event, we request you to provide sensitive personal data about you or other persons, therefore please avoid sending us such types of data.
Sharing of Information
The Company may partner with another party to provide specific Services if required. When you sign-up for the Services, the Company will share names, or other Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these Services. The Company’s contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this Application.
- Regulatory Disclosures
In the event the Company is required to respond to court orders or other legal process or for any tax authorities, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such court orders or legal process or tax authorities, which may be without notice to you. The Company may further disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties and may also disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
Non-Disclosure of Information
- The Company pledges that it will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone and your Personal Information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by the Company except in the following cases:
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorization to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- The Company may disclose your information in order to provide you the Services, enforce or apply the [End User License Agreement], or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies / agencies that work for fraud prevention;
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
Security of Information
- The Company has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure Personal Information. The Company only processes Personal Information on behalf of the Employer in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected by the Employer or authorized by the user. The Application allows the Employer access to Personal Information shared by you and allows the Employer to exercise helping certain data subject rights like to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information on your behalf.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Application, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Application will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
MoveInSync retains the Personal Information as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or received or as permitted by laws and regulations.
Data transfer and storage outside your country
The Company may transfer information that it collects about you from your employer, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. When selecting our suppliers and partners, we take into account their data handling processes. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective. In these situations MoveInSync and the other party (your employer) will ensure (by entering into a written data protection agreement or taking your explicit consent on the cross border data transfer) that an adequate level of data protection is maintained with applicable data protection law.
Your data is processed according to applicable data protection and privacy laws. Any data transferred or received by the MoveInSync is processed and stored in the AWS DC, Singapore.
Rights of Data subjects
MoveInSync company recognize that you may have rights with regard to our processing of your data. While the nature and extent of these rights will differ from location to location, we have processes in place that allow us to respond in a timely manner to any valid request to:
- Access to Data – You may have the right to find out what personal information we hold about you (this includes what category of personal data and/or specific personal data), and the same you can find in the application profile section.
- Right to Rectify – You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. The Company relies on the users to disclose all relevant and accurate information and to inform your employer or admin team of any changes. If any of your details are incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete you can ask or request in the app to make changes, your admin team will make the necessary changes accordingly based on the request received.
- “Port” data – In some circumstances you can ask your employer to send an electronic copy of the personal information you have provided to us. We will work with your employer to supply the necessary information as per the applicability.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to any processing done under legitimate interests or for the performance of the services in the contract with your employer. We will then re-assess the balance between our interests and yours, considering your particular circumstances, if we have a compelling reason, we may still continue to use your information.
- Prevent marketing – In any circumstances we will not use data subject personal data for the marketing purpose.
- Right to restriction of processing – If you are uncertain about the accuracy or our use of your information, you can ask to stop using your information until your query is resolved. Your admin team will inform you of the outcome before taking any further action in relation to this information.
- Right to Erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – You can ask us to delete your personal information if deleting your data is not in conflict with our contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations. If you have given consent to process your information and you withdraw it, you can ask to erase your information.
Notification of Changes
GRIEVANCE OFFICER / Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, the rules made thereunder and as per applicable laws, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer or Data Protection Officer are provided below:
Grievance & Data Protection Officer
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – (+91)9920107293
Address for privacy questions